United Swimming is an approved First Lap Voucher Provider and can accept your valid First Lap Voucher for swimming lessons.
Terms and Conditions:
- To redeem a First Lap Voucher you must be enrolled in our learn to swim or squad program at United Swimming. First Lap vouchers cannot be used for our School Holiday program, private lessons or any program that runs for less than five weeks.
- Vouchers must be submitted 7 days prior to the commencement of the next billing cycle in order to be applied to those fees. We cannot guarantee that vouchers submitted within 7 days will be applied before the Direct Debit is processed.
- As per the First Lap Provider Terms & Conditions, the voucher must be used towards a structured program with a minimum duration of 5 weeks.
- If you cancel your enrolment without redeeming the entire value of the voucher, the remaining amount will be forfeited.
- Vouchers are non-refundable or transferable and can only be applied to fees for the child named on the voucher.
If you wish to use your First Lap Vouchers for enrolments at United Swimming, you must email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your voucher together with the following details for us to process your request:
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- First Lap Voucher Code (or screenshot of the voucher QR Code)
- Day / Time / Centre Enrolled