Regular attendance to classes is always recommended, however there may be occasions where this is not possible. Where a student is unable to attend their regular class, parents may mark their child's absence via the United Swimming online member's portal.
There are some important terms and conditions, but the key things to remember are:
- For all United Swimming facilities (except for Top Ryde Centre), makeup bookings are only available via the online Member's Portal which you can access via our website.
- You must mark your child absent on the online Member's Portal at least 4 hours prior to their scheduled class. This also helps others by making a spot available for someone wanting to book a makeup lesson.
- If you mark your child absent on the Online Member's Portal more than 4 hours before your class, a make up voucher will be available on your member's portal.
- Makeup lessons are subject to availability, can be booked a maximum of 7 days in advance and expire 8 weeks after being issued.
- When booking a makeup lesson, please ensure that the time is suitable.
- Makeup lessons are limited to 8 times per student per calendar year (January to December), to encourage consistency and a commitment to steady progression in the program.
- Makeup lessons cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Makeup lessons are non-transferrable.
- You must be actively enrolled to book for makeup lessons. Once an enrolment has been cancelled, all remaining makeup lessons become void.
- No credit or refund can be issued in lieu of makeups.
- Makeup lessons are not available for students enrolled in Private Lessons or the Squad Program (Performance Pathway).
For members enrolled at Top Ryde Centre, please send an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 4 hours prior to your child's originally scheduled class to book for makeup lessons as access to online member's portal is currently unavailable to members enrolled at Top Ryde Centre.
During this time, should you or your family need to self-isolate or miss a lesson due to COVID-19 related matters, additional makeup lesson vouchers can be accessed by contacting our management team via email (email@example.com).